SPERRY TOPSIDER AO BOAT SHOE
- STAIN AND WATER RESISTANT LEATHER UPPER
- SAHARA COLOURWAY
- GENUINE HAND-SEWN TRU-MOC CONSTRUCTION
- 360 LACING SYSTEM™ WITH RUST PROOF EYELETS
- SHOCK ABSORBING EVA HEEL CUP
- NON-MARKING SOLE WITH RAZOR-CUT WAVE SIPING™ FOR ULTIMATE TRACTION
- CLASSIC BOAT SHOE FROM A BRAND THAT'S BEEN AROUND SINCE THE 1930'S
As Paul Sperry watched his cocker spaniel, Prince, run across the ice on
a winter's day in Connecticut, he noticed his dog's amazing ability to
maintain traction on the slippery surface. Turning over Prince's paw, he
observed hundreds of tiny cracks and cuts going in all directions. These
wave-like grooves became the inspiration for Mr. Sperry's latest patent,
called Razor-Siping, still found on the sole of Sperry shoes today.
Since inventing the first boat shoe in 1935, Sperry continues to share
their "Passion for the Sea."